Recently we did an article on Travel & Expense Fraud & decided to find out what happens when mileage fraud goes too far (click articles below for more information)
- Seattle VA fraud case sparks drop in mileage-reimbursement claims
- Improper mileage reports found at L.A. County children’s agency -Forty percent of surveyed employees at the troubled agency received improper reimbursements, the county auditor-controller found. Supervisors admit not reviewing the reports .
- Northland woman faces felony fraud charge, accused of inflating mileage while delivering senior meals
- State details $352,000 public fraud in Lake Forest Park
- Justice of the Peace was arrested by Texas Rangers (not the baseball team) for submitting fraudulent mileage reimbursement forms
Make it easier on your employees by providing them a tool that not only saves your organization money, but provides them the tools to properly account for their mileage.